Monday, November 28, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  7.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  203.125 yards
Fabric added this week  20.25 yards
Fabric added year to date  80.25 yards
Net used 2016  122.875 yards 

My numbers always change at this time of year - can't pass up on Black Friday sales.  I went to Joann's on Wednesday at dinner time - no line-ups at the cutting table.
  




Flannel for backing future baby quilts, 




fabric for two more pillowcases




and some "neutral" Christmas prints.  I'm always very selective when choosing fabric at Joann's - some is great while others are not!

My finish was the Calico Friends baby quilt that I shared earlier.


Check out others' progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.