Sunday, November 20, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  7.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  199.25 yards
Fabric added this week  15.75 yards
Fabric added year to date  60 yards
Net used 2016  139.25 yards

My machine finally came home, all shiny and raring to go!  My first job was to complete the bicycle seat covers that I had cut out and serged.  DH and I ride our bikes everyday, so now I have 6 ready for use, so I won't be making more any time soon.

I have the machine quilting done on all three baby quilts that I pin-basted, and I stitched the binding on two of them.  The third should be completed later today, but I'll have to claim that yardage next week.


A dozen quilters showed up for our first day together - a great turn-out.  Several new quilters attended to see what we are planning for the winter season.  I have emailed a couple of small projects to the group, and we plan on making a row quilt.

I have to check the clubhouse schedule to find a good time to pin-baste my leaf quilt, now that my batting has arrived.

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your machine back. Your quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby quilts and an excellent stash report for the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.