Thursday, January 28, 2016

WORKING SLOWLY TODAY

I've picked up some kind of "bug", and I'm running at less than half speed today.  Coughing and feverish overnight left me feeling tired this morning.
As per my usual method, I plan to just plod along today - I still have more machine quilting to do, and I want to make a pot of chili, as it is a damp, dark day in Central Florida!
I knew that I'd have to give in to the bug, when I had to take a nap after returning from my regular Wednesday quilting group yesterday.  I hope I didn't share anything with others.

Our plans for a pillowcase sewing day for Ryan's Case for Smiles is firming up.  We'll be stitching madly on February 24th, trying to complete as many pillowcases as possible.  We have lots of sewers signed up, as well as helpers to pin, press, and act as runners to keep the machines sewing as much as possible.  I plan to take some pictures to share as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.