Sunday, May 31, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  3.875 yards
Fabric used year to date  93.75 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  62.75 yards
Net used 2015  31 yards

I finally made all the quilt storage bags that I need for my entries into Quilts Kingston 2015.  They have to be turned in on Tuesday.
Wednesday night is our final guild meeting of the season.  We always end with a dinner, and for the past few years, the catering has been done by the executive.  I have to make bean salad for 100!  The amounts were given to me by the person who made it last time, but I'll make my own dressing from my Mom's bean salad recipe.
I dug out some orphan blocks to work on, and have finally started something new.  I'll show more tomorrow.  Now back to checking my email, and other computer chores!

Check out all the reports shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.