Monday, June 1, 2015

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I just needed to work on something "newish" - I've done little sewing, with all the quilt show preparations.
I took out some small blocks that I pieced before heading north.  The were made from the bonus half-square triangle units from my version of Grand Illusion, all in pink, black and white.


I placed them in an on point layout, then rotated them until I found a design that I liked.  I plan to stitch them together, using white sashing with black cornerstones.  I made pieced side-setting triangles, pink on the long sides and black on the short ones.  I'm not sure where I'll go from here, but I do want to make it a bit larger.

Check out all the creativity shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.