Sunday, June 28, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Nothing new this week!   Net used 2015  38.625 yards

I've been machine quilting small quilts for my guild's community quilts program.  We have lots of members who enjoy piecing the tops, but not so many who are comfortable machine quilting, so I volunteer for the job each summer, to help with the backlog of quilts.  This year, I have another member who likes to hand sew the bindings down, so I'll be sending these along to her soon.  Three quilts ready for the next step, and two to go!

I'm counting the days until DS1, DS2, DDIL2, and our grandson arrive - can hardly wait for Thursday to arrive!!!!!
I'll be making a couple of flannel sheets for the play yard, so he'll have a cozy, safe place to sleep, and we have to get some other items set up and ready for his visit.  DS1 has to return home on Sunday, but the rest of the family will be staying for over a week!
We have simple plans - visiting  friends, doing some local sight-seeing, attending some local festivals etc.  I don't imagine I'll get much sewing done, but I'll still try!

Check out others' progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.