Sunday, December 23, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  242.125 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  157.625 yards
Net used 2012  84.5 yards
 
No change from last week.  I've been sewing almost every day, but the black and white quilt project requires lots of sewing to make the block units.  My stack is growing, but I don't think I'll get it finished before the new year..... and I only count fabric when the whole quilt is completed!
 
I've been busy baking goodies to share with friends and neighbours, and DH has been helping so that I don't spend too much time on my feet - my knee is improving slowly, but aches if I spend too much time standing or walking.
 
Check out other's stash reports at Judy' blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Baked goodies are the best thing to receive this time of year.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.