Used this week 6 yards
Used year to date 113 yards
Added this week 0 yards
Added year to date 108.875 yards
Net used 2012 4.125 yards
I'm finally in the black again!!!!! I finished the Dollhouse X-Block quilt this week - just a small project, but enough to turn the corner.
I made this quilt with 2 pieces of fabric that I bought online a few years ago. I was disappointed with the colour of the fabric, but knew I'd find a project for it one day. It is a happy, bright quilt, and all the dollhouse rooms are there, only cut up somewhat like a puzzle.
I hope everyone else has had a good stash week. Check out the progress at Judy's blog - Patchwork Times.