Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mt. Dora Florida Quilt Show


Yesterday, my DH drove me and six of my quilting friends to the Mt. Dora quilt show.  They had a good turn-out, very crowded at times.  Two members of the group had never attended a quilt show before, so they enjoyed seeing all the different quilts, as well as shopping at the vendors' booths.
Since Mt. Dora is almost 2 hours from home, we took advantage of the trip to visit two quilt shops and a cross stitch shop in the area as well.
On the way home, we also stopped at Ron's Miniature Shop in Orlando, so I could introduce the ladies to my other obsession!  We rounded  out the trip with a stop at Joanns Fabrics on the way home, and managed to arrive home in time for dinner - a full, tiring, wonderful, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.