Sunday, February 3, 2019

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  4.125 yards
Fabric used year to date  4.125 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  6 yards
Net used 2019  -1.875

I finished the first of two mystery quilts this past week.  It is a paper pieced wall hanging designed by Carol Doak.
I also have the top for the second mystery quilt completed, but I'm busy finishing the quilting on my sister-in-law's king size quilt.  It will be pin-basted this week, I hope. 

 I saved all the selvedge edges, and have used them to cover some clothesline, with the plan to make a basket to match the quilt.

My progress had been slowed in the past week due to cold temperatures.  ( I'm not really complaining since many parts of North America were suffering from artic temperatures!)

My sewing room is an unheated space built under the carport, and I waited for the sun to warm my room each day.  Unfortunately we had many cloudy days.......
Things are back into the normal range, so I should have some large blocks of time to work this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.