Sunday, February 24, 2019

A FINISH AND STASH REPORT

Fabric used this week  17.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  31.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  6 yards
Net used 2019   25.25 yards

This week I completed the mystery quilt, and then worked on another panel that has been in my stash for quite a while!
This is another 24 inch panel, and needed to be made wider.  I used some 6 inch finished pinwheel blocks in light green and blue with a red center, and white with red hearts neutral fabric.  I outlined all the printed details, and then had fun with the remaining quilting.  This will become another donation to my guild's community quilts program, that provides quilts to many places in our city and area.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.