Tuesday, September 4, 2018

STASH REPORT AND QUILT PICTURE

Fabric used this week  7.875 yards
Fabric used year to date  83.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  62.125 yards
Net used 2018  21.375 yards

I seem to making headway - keeping the fabric used from my stash!
This is my version of Bonnie Hunter's Diamond Tiles block.  Block pattern was available in the May/June 2018 edition of Quiltmaker magazine.
All the blocks were made from leftover strips and squares.  Some of them should have had better contrast in the colours, but I used what was already cut - no exceptions!  I did use additional fabric for the sashing, setting triangles and binding, to brind it all together.  I am slowly working my way through years of leftover fabric strips!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.