Saturday, September 8, 2018

MY HOURGLASS QUILT PROJECT

This quilt has been on the back burner for quite a while.  I only worked on it as a "leader and ender" project, only at my northern home, and only when I had leftover 2 1/2 inch strips in the right colours!
As you can see, by the picture of the finished quilt "with feet", DH held the quilt so I could get a picture of the completed project.

I made a narrow binding for this quilt, that matches the backing fabric, and I managed to use all but a few inches.  It feels good when I use fabric from my stash!  
Sometimes I have to change my mind on colours, and the amount of scrappiness in a project, but my goal is to use my stash before I go, so my family doesn't have to deal with it!

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.