Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MORE MACHINE QUILTING

For the past couple of years, I've been making scrap hourglass blocks.  I finally decided that I had enough fun, and called the top complete!  I  found a large enough piece of fabric to make the quilt back and binding, so spent part of a day pin-basting.
 
It is now under my needle, being machine quilted!  I am using an all over design, just to make this quilt comfortable for snuggling.

Tonight is my guild's first meeting of the season. I have several quilts to take along, as well as goodies for the snack table, and the remaining photo CD's from our June quilt show - I've had requests from some members who were away during the show.
I have 2 community quilts that I quilted and add binding, the Diamond Tiles quilt that I am donating, and two quilts for show and tell.  I'm looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.