Sunday, January 21, 2018

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used  year to date 0 yards
Fabric added this week 3.625 yards
Fabric added year to date 28.625  yards
Net used 2018  -28.625 yards

Further into the hole this week - I picked up some packages of batik charm squares, and a couple of yards of clearance fabric.

I finished stitching all the clamshell blocks together, and trimmed them ready to be used in a tote bag.
I completed the alternate blocks for my quilt project - 12 of them, but then noticed that the pieced setting triangles would leave bias edges, so had to plan a new cutting chart to have straight of grain along the outside.
Began getting caught up on my guild's BOM project.  Completed 6 of the 8 blocks, but need to make more half square triangle units to complete the last two.
Pulled fabric from my stash to make a rainbow star block sample - I'll be doing a demo on Wednesday.
I still have to edit the pictures from my guild's last meeting and get them posted to the website!
Lots to get done this week! 
I'm linking up with others at quiltpaintcreate.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week. With all that going you'll be back in positive numbers in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get some "me" time, your stash will start flying off the shelves, I'm sure. Have a good week, it sounds very busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.