Tuesday, January 16, 2018

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - TUESDAY AGAIN!

I seem to have difficulty meeting my deadlines lately!  DH and I were out all day Monday, and I was too tired (or lazy), to get this posted!

I've been working on several projects, but managed to get the first 20 blocks of my latest partly sewn, and pinned for the final stitching.  I still have 12 alternate blocks to stitch, as well as the pieced setting triangle for this "on point" setting.
Note my "leader and ender" square in my machine.  If I have been piecing, there is always one under the presser foot.

I've also been working on Esther Aliu's Diamond Hill pattern, and just completed hand applique on the 4th block of this wonderful project.
I think I enjoyed making this block the most!

I have been neglecting my guild's Block of the Month, and I'll have to dedicate some time to making the final set of blocks and stitching the centre of the quilt together.  My panel of clamshells is stitched together, and now I'm trying to decide whether to make a pillow top with it, or use it in a tote bag - a suggestion from a member in my group.   

I'm joining others at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, to share my "design wall" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.