Fabric used this week 2 yards
Fabric used year to date 124.5 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 33.75 yards
Net used 2016 90.75 yards
My community quilts group was busy trying to complete as many quilts as possible, so we could send them to the Ft. McMurray fire victims. I brought 2 baby quilts home and quilted them, and added the binding. I also made 3 blocks to be donated to the BOM draw at our next meeting in June.
I'm in the middle of quilting my guild's BOM quilt project, that was shared this year. I've done most of the SITD quilting, and now have to figure out interesting designs for all the blocks and areas.
I've spent the weekend getting caught up on laundry, and making soup. One of our grocery stores had skinless chicken breasts on sale for the long weekend. Sales were slow, even though they were a great bargain. My friend called on Thursday to tell me that they had marked them down to half of the sale price, so DH and I headed over and picked up 5 packages of 4 breast, each for just over $2! I boned all the breasts, and we packed them up for the freezer. I made chicken stock yesterday, and this morning after skimming all the fat, I made chicken veggie soup with a few noodles. I'll have lots for the freezer too!
Check out everyone's stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.