Sunday, December 20, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  2.25 yards
Fabric used year to date  168.875 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  98.875 yards
Net used 2015  68 yards

My quilting group wanted to try a small bargello project this season.  I chose Christmas fabrics, as I'm trying to use as much as I possibly can.  I swear they multiply when I'm out of my sewing room!



Here's my finished runner, just  in time for Christmas.
We're planning a low-key Christmas this year - just us and a friend for dinner.  I am cooking a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, turnip casserole and green beans, and with any luck, there will be homemade rolls as well!  What good is cooking Christmas dinner if there aren't any leftovers to enjoy!

Join everyone at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to share stash progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.