Sunday, December 13, 2015


Fabric used this week  22.75 yards

Fabric used year to date  159.625 yards

Fabric added this week 0 yards

Fabric added year to date  97.875 yards

Net used 2015  65.75 yard
Great numbers this week - I completed my Braid and 9-Patch scrappy quilt.  I even used a scrappy binding!  This accounted for 12.75 yards of stash.

I stitched curls in the 2 plain borders.

The braids were stitched with a sort of peacock feather design.
 The 9-patch blocks had continuous flowers and leaves.

I also completed the quilt I called Hearts Galore, but no pictures yet.  DH is busy preparing for the Christmas sing-a-long, held annually in our community, so wasn't available to be my quilt holder!

It feels great to finally finish something!  Now to complete my Christmas bargello runner, and I can get started at the king size quilt for DS2 and DDIL - can't wait.

Check out all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.