Tuesday, October 27, 2015

READY TO TRAVEL

My sewing room looks too tidy!  I've packed my bags of projects, threads, tools, sewing machine, and everything but the kitchen sink according to DH!

He blames the full van on me, but it also holds golf clubs, 2 guitars, speakers, monitors, music stand, microphone, etc., for his hobby too!

We Skyped yesterday with DS2 and family. The made their first Jack'o'lantern yesterday too!  We'll call DS1 and family tonight.

I picked up some yarn yesteday, so I could knit on the trip, in between enjoying the scenery, reading, and maybe even some shopping along the way.  I had a call from a guild member asking me to watch for some specific items for the Community Quilts group too - darn......more shopping!

We still have to do our final load of laundry and clean out the refrigerator after dinner tonight, then off to bed for an early start in the morning...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.