Sunday, August 2, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  105.75 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  63.75 yards
Net used 2015  42 yards 
 
Nothing to report this week, although I have finished 94 half log cabin blocks - my goal is 140, so I had better get stitching!
 
DH and I attended the AQS show in Syracuse NY on Friday.  Lovely quilts, and I had great sales resistance at the many vendor booths.  I did buy some Superior Threads, and DH won a pack of squares from Northcott!  We had a wonderful day, did a bit of shopping and stopped for a meal before returning home.  I had decided that I wouldn't buy any fabric unless I have a real need for an upcoming project!
 
Check out all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Your numbers are looking good and you are over half way there on your log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on resisting temptation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.