Wednesday, August 5, 2015


I completed all 140 half log cabin blocks yesterday, so I printed out the layout from EQ, and last night I arranged all the blocks in their rows, ready to stitch!
My 1 1/2 inch strip bin looks better - I've used more than a layer of "lights", and almost a layer of "darks".  

I'm already planning my next scrappy project.  I guess I better get stitching!

We're having company tomorrow.  DH's band is getting together, and one of the members, who is from Sudbury, is staying with us.  They are playing for a collector car group on Friday evening, then are off to Syracuse NY to meet up with the final band member.  They are entertaining at 3 different nursing homes in the area before returning to Kingston, and doing the same here.  By this time next week, they'll all be on their way home again, and we'll see them when they all arrive at our southern home's location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.