Sunday, March 29, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  9.25 yards
Fabric used year to date  83.125 yards
Fabric added this week  1.25 yards
Fabric added year to date  67.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  20.375 yards

I completed 2 baby quilts made from printed panels, ready to donate to my guild's community quilts program.  
I was straightening up my sewing room, and found the leftover pieces of the border strips from the dragonfly quilt that I made recently.  Rather than put them away, I decided to use them, and made blocks for a table runner.  I added yellow sashing and green cornerstones, and used purple setting triangles.   It looks like a lovely Easter table runner now, instead of leftover fabric stored on a shelf!

Check out others' reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good numbers this week. Sure would like to see that lovely Easter tablerunner that you made from leftover fabric. I bet it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.