Sunday, March 1, 2015

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  3.5 yards
Fabric used year to date  45.875 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
 Fabric added year to date  50 yards
Net used 2015  -4.25 yards

I finally completed some sample candle mats that I started in November.  I saw some instructions (not in English) on the internet and tried out the method, then played with strip sizes to see what the results would be.  I was limited by the fabric I have at our southern home - most was designated for upcoming projects.  I'll probably donate these to my guild's boutique for the quilt show in June.

I'm closing the gap!

Check out others' at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. Each week you use some is good. You used more than I did! Keep it up and you will be out of the red numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be long till you get there. Were you happy with your results?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.