Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SMALL QUILT TOP COMPLETED

I did  manage to complete the quilt top on Monday.  I would have quilted it as well, but we had a heavy downpour for most of the afternoon.  My sewing room is build under our carport, and even with a double aluminum roof, with insulation, it is still like working inside a bass drum when the rain is heavy.  

I did the best I could with limited stash available, and I refused to shop for more fabric!


Instead, DH and I watched a movie, and I baked chocolate chip cookies!

Today I've been competing with chain saws, as they are trimming trees in our community today!  My blinds are going to get more use on sunny days now.  I hope our air conditioning bill isn't higher this summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.