Sunday, October 5, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week   3 yds
Fabric used year to date  181.75  yds
Fabric added this week   0 yds
Fabric added this year  36  yds
Net used 2014   145.75 yds

I finished my picnic placemat in time to donate it at my guild's Wednesday meeting.  I also completed 2 vests, one donated and the other will be delivered at the executive meeting later this month.

I haven't done much sewing since, as Thursday morning DH and I had our final dental visit of the year, then headed to the train station to pick up our 2 sons and 1 daughter-in-law for a visit.  They all took Thursday and Friday off.  I love having them visit.  They all enjoy playing board games, and sit around the table, laughing and joking with each other - it is wonderful to hear!  Occasionally DH and I are convinced to join in, but their idea of a game with simple rules is usually not accurate!  Our thanksgiving weekend is next weekend, so I took the opportunity to cook my turkey dinner a week early.  Neither couple cook a turkey very often, so they look forward to all the favourite turkey dinner side dishes.  A good friend that they only see on their visits home, joined them for some games on Friday and Saturday, so he enjoyed the turkey dinner and the leftovers too.  The house seems so quiet since we returned them to the train station for a 1pm departure.  Now time to catch up on email, laundry etc.

Check out Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see all the weekly stash reports.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a home filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.