Used this week 10.75 yards
Used year to date 178.75 yards
Added this week 0 yards
Added year to date 36 yards
Net used 2014 142.75 yards
I love it when I have some small finishes. This week I finished my appliqued heart wreath wall hanging, my hydrangea wall hanging, and I made a Mickey pinkeeper for my SDIL2.
When she and our son visited us in Florida last fall, she became an avid pin collector, so I thought she needed a place to store and display her collection.
I used a cotton blend batting, and left the print under the Mickey logo, to add an extra layer of stability. The black area is quilted in a simple grid, and the background is stitched in echos of the shape. Hopefully, it will be big enough for all of her pins, and room for future additions.
Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.