Monday, September 29, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Today I'm making a picnic placemat using a 12 inch finished block in the centre.  It is the BOM project for my guild, and will be donated to the boutique for next June's quilt show.  Our coordinators for BOM will be adding lots of interesting patterns over the next few months - small gift items and also good for the boutique!
I'm making a hanging sleeve for the Mickey quilt, and have also completed my small applique project, as well as the Hexagon Hydrangeas quilt that I showed while it was in progress.  It came from a photo by Lori Kennedy of the Inbox Jaunt, and the paper piecing pattern was by Peggy Reimer.
Now I have to get busy and make more hanging sleeves and decide on what type of label I'll use.....

Check out all the creativity at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Both quilts turned out gorgeous, Susan. I invite you to link to Hexie Weekend (ends tonight, midnight). Readers would love to see how useful hexagons can be - I'm amazed myself and have bookmarked it for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.