Sunday, September 14, 2014


Fabric used this week  3.5 yards
Fabric used year to date  165 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards 
Net used 2014   129 yards

I managed to finish a panel quilt for my guild's community quilts this week, and provided binding for 2 more small project.

We met on Tuesday to get more quilts pin-basted.  The program that we donated to at our local hospital was almost out of baby quilts.  The co-ordinator even bought some printed panels and delivered them to be completed!   The 6 of us pin-basted 8 quilts, and added borders to 3 more tops, so they'll be ready for matching with backing fabric next month.  I ended up bringing 5 quilts home to machine quilt.  I managed to finish 4, and passed them along to our binding person, who will hand stitch the bindings.  I have one more to finish, and then I need to layer and quilt 2 more cute panels from my own stash - I found coordinating backing fabric while I was helping on Tuesday....

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.