Sunday, May 18, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  129.125 yards
Fabric added this week  7.5 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014  93.125 yards

I did complete the log cabin top, but won't mark the fabric as "used" until the quilt is completed.

Next winter, my group in the south will be working on a mystery quilt, so my new yardage is the fabrics chosen for the project.  We need a dark and medium fabric of colour 1, a medium of colour 2, an accent colour, and a background neutral, either white or cream, depending on your other fabrics.  Since I was ordering some batting, these fabrics jumped into the box as well.

It is all washed and folded, ready to begin!

Check out all the stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. That is going to be one striking quilt. Guess I'll have to wait till winter to see the outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.