Sunday, January 19, 2014


Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used  year to date  21.375 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date 0 yards
Net used in 2014  21.375 yards
No finishes this week, but also no new fabric.  I've been working on a wall hanging that has been in the planning stages for 2 or 3 years.  I've also been stitching my "Long Time Ago in Bethlehem" blocks during the evenings.  My sewing room has no heat or air conditioning, and we've been having cold temperatures overnight - almost frost - so I don't sew until my room is a reasonable temperature, which can be as late as 1pm!  It sure cuts down my available time.  I did manage to get my brown, pink and white quilt pin-basted, but discovered an error in one block, so I have to remove the corner unit, and sew it in the correct orientation!
Friday we went to visit friends in their new home near Leesburg FL, travelling with 2 other couples (they had all worked together at Tyndall AFB).  Their community is lovely, as is their home.  They've been redecorating since they moved in, including a new kitchen, tile floors, etc. 
Head over to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, to see other quilters' progress this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Great numbers. Your "A Long Time Ago In Bethlehem" blocks are so fun - I like the angel's megaphone and the mice are certainly up to no good. Thanks for sharing.


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.