Friday, June 15, 2012

LOST WEEK

Between finishing up editing pictures for the quilt show, then coming down with a sore throat, cough and fever, it seems like the week has past without me!  DH finally went to the pharmacy to get me something for the cough so I could sleep, and I'm feeling almost half-way human today.

I still haven't put my quilts away after the show, and haven't set foot in my sewing room all week.  I'm heading to a friend's place tomorrow afternoon, so we can make some more sunhats for all the little ones in her family, as well as begin work on a new purse for her -  she wore out the last one!

Tuesday is a "community quilts" work day - always on the Tuesday after my guild meeting.  I plan to head over to see what I can do to help.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were under the weather, hope you are feeling better now. Some weeks do slip by quickly before we know it and no sewing is accomplished. You will make up for it later, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.