I managed to get the borders sewn onto the half-log cabin quilt.
I find it hard to work in my sewing area for any length of time when we first return from Florida, as the basement room has only a small window, and I can't even see the sky - I miss my wrap-around windows! I deal by working for short periods of time, then returning upstairs for some sunshine therapy.
My design wall is small (but at least I have one!) It is difficult to take pictures of a large quilt, as I have to deal with low ceiling height, and a room full of furniture.
I don't mean to sound like I'm whining......I'm fortunate to have a great space for working and playing!
Now I have to find some more hand sewing work to do, as I need something to keep busy with while watching movies with DH in the evenings. I've been trying my hand at some beading - using beads purchased about 35 years ago. They are well travelled, as they have moved many times across the country from east to west and north to south! My first project looks like it, but I've learned a few things, so the second is a bit better. I'll get some picture taken soon.
Now I've had my break, I'm back to work. Maybe I'll continue with some more spring cleaning!