Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Hope everyone is having a great day.  We're staying home today - more packing and then a BBQ dinner.  DS2 finished his hours for his internship on Thursday, so now is finally free to head to Kitchener.  The final packing is always hard - all the little forgotten items that go in a "miscellaneous" box.
I managed to pin baste two more baby quilts yesterday, and hope to get the third one ready to sew today.  I only had 2 left from the 5 that I was asked to quilt, and then I had a phone call asking if someone could drop off another panel in need of quilting.  It saved me a trip, as I had 3 others completed to hand in.  Once I get these finished, I hope to get back to work on my own projects!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.