Friday, June 11, 2010

I stopped making blocks when I had 35, so used a five by seven layout for this brighter scrap rail fence quilt.  I like the higher contrast of these blocks, as it shows the pattern much better.  I never realized that I used so much green flannel for backing quilts!  I am planning to use three borders, a plain one, then a pieced one, made of leftover pieces, and then a final plain one.
After this is stitched, I have to concentrate on laundry, then packing for our week of adventure.
Hopefully, I'll have internet access while on the road, so I'll be able to report on our trip and quilting opportunities along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Another little beautiful quilt in the making!

    Have a wonderful trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.