Sunday, June 20, 2010

Home again....

We had a lovely drive  home yesterday, with weather that varied from sunny to light showers.  Unpacked the van and headed for bed!
Today I've been catching up on bills, mail, laundry, and returned home to find NO BREAD!
Decided to try the stone ground whole wheat flour that I picked up a Bonneyville Mills - haven't tasted the bread yet, but just took the loaves out of the oven.  My counter is cluttered because I have a tiny kitchen and I also believe that you only use appliances if they are out and readily available.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Tomorrow I hope to get my new fabric washed.....

1 comment:

  1. Susan, your bread looks lovely! I also keep most of my appliances out -- I'd never use them if I had to go digging for them in the cabinets. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.