Saturday, January 23, 2021

STRINGING ALONG

 I had so many leftover red strips, I decided to make some red string blocks.  I have been saving leftover strips for many years, and hope that this will use up lots of them quickly!

Here are the first few blocks that I stitched and trimmed last night.

Back to work stringing again today.  I am still deciding which project to use them in first!

I found out recently that our city will be collecting fabric in our recycling.  They will be taking used clothing, not suitable for re-use, and fabric scraps.  They had planned to start before Covid 19 came along, but the roll-out has been delayed.  There are alternate sites to drop off your bags until things return to the new normal.  I know that quilters will be good recyclers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.