Tuesday, January 26, 2021

MORE STRINGS

 I have completed 40 of my string blocks, with only 40 to go!

My string pile is slowly shrinking, but I'll wait to cut more until I no longer have long enough pieces for the centre strip.

I haven't removed the paper yet, but since we have a Zoom sew-day scheduled, I'll be able to sit and remove them, while chatting with other guild members!
 

 Our schedule is out of whack, as DH has to go to the hospital today and tomorrow for an afternoon of tests.  His cardiologist ordered them, and he had an appointment in April, but since we live close to the hospital, he called the department, as asked that he be put on the cancellation list.  He received a phone call yesterday, and was sent a list of requirements, and a schedule for both days.  Hopefully this will be the last big test as follow-up to his stroke last March.  He is doing great, with minor changes after the stroke.  We are so fortunate!

Our younger son and family are currently on a stay-at-home order, as their daughter was at daycare on Thursday, and might have been exposed to Covid, as another parent has been tested positive, along with her child, who is asymptimatic.  They have to stay home 24/7 until February 4th.  My DIL works at home right now, but my son has to stay off work, with no pay.  They are happy that my DIL went grocery shopping before they received their call from Public Health.

Off to string piecing........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.