Friday, October 19, 2018

A FINISH FEELS GOOD!

Even though it is a small finish......  My Fiesta Runner is completed.


If felt good to get the few remaining parts from a 2 year old "one block wonder" quilt off my design wall, and into a project!
I used Superior Thread's Monopoly to applique and outline stitch the coloured shapes, and then Rainbows variegated thread to machine quilt the background of the runner.  


I'm trying to squeeze in a bit more sewing before I have to pack everything up for our annual trip south, but the days get filled very quickly.  The most difficult job is to decide which projects I want to work on over the winter months, and to try to remember all the fabrics, patterns etc., that I think I might use!  DH says that one of these years, we'll overload our van and the tires will pop off! 

Back to sorting......

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.