Tuesday, May 30, 2017

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Nothing on my wall, except orphan blocks.  I finished all the "B" blocks yesterday, and stitched part of the first rows together before DH returned home and needed my assistance.



We are having our second day of rain this week - more than we need!  Lake Ontario is overflowing its banks, docks are under water, picnic tables are floating!  A friend went out in a boat and sailed down the St. Lawrence river a ways, taking pictures of all their normal docking places - almost all closed and underwater!  I wish we could share our abundance of water to places that are in serious drought!

My garden is green, and the irises are blooming, but they don't like the steady rain any more that I do....

The good thing about a rainy day is that it is good for quilting time.

Check out what others are working on at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.