Fabric used this week 12.125 yards
Fabric used year to date 160.125 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 33.75 yards
Net used 2016 126.375 yards
I managed to finish 2 wheelchair quilt tops with binding for my guild's community quilts program, using the remaining strips that I had cut for a previous strippy border.
I also quilted a wheelchair quilt that I brought home to complete after our last workshop day, but none of the fabric was from my stash.
I finally completed another project, that began with orphan half- square triangle units that were leftover from my guild's BOM quilt. They were stitched into pinwheels, then I used fabric from my scrap bins to add corner squares. Then more leftovers were used to tilt them left and right. The only "new" fabric used was the funky striped fabric for sashing strips and the black cornerstones and binding.
Now I have to figure out what I want to work on next, from my huge list of possibilities. But the decision will be left for another day. I'm off to enjoy our long weekend - a pool party, then dinner at our friends' home, then off to the first concert in the park - what more could anyone wish for.....
Share the progress with Judy at Patchwork Times....