Sunday, July 17, 2016


Fabric used this week  7.375 yards
Fabric used year to date  167.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016  133.75 yards

I completed my one block wonder this week.  I had fun quilting with black thread on black fabric.  Boy, is it hard to photograph.  I finally lightened up the colour to show the quilting.....   The fabric is really a true black!
Now I just have to decided how and where I'll use this quilt!  The remaining piece of the original fabric is on the back.  When I began laying out the blocks, DH said it was giving him a headache - but now that it is completed, he loves it.

Now my time is being used to machine quilt 4 quilts for my guild's community quilts group.  Someone offered to add the binding, but I don't mind having some evening hand work to do.  I must say that I had to sew the black on black binding on during the day - no matter what combination of lighting I used, it was just too difficult to see in the evening.

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.