Sunday, June 26, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  7.625 yards
Fabric used year to date 148 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 33.75 yards
Net used 2016   114.25 yards 

My "used fabric" was from the "Out of the Box" quilt tops and binding that I completed for my community quilts group.

I was left with lots of 2 inch and 1 1/2 inch strips - leftover from the strippy border, so I decided to use them rather than put them back into the bin. I have two large blocks pieced that will become the centres of wheelchair quilts.  Now I have to get back to work, adding borders.

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing usage! You've been busy. My numbers are going to come together soon... !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.