Monday, June 6, 2016


Fabric used this week  15.875 yards
Fabric used year to date  140.375 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date   33.75 yards
Net used 2016  106.625 yards

I finished my BOM  for my guild group!  (Pictures to come later....) It went into the washing machine for a cold water rinse and spin, and is hanging to dry.  I had used a blue wash-away marker in one of the blocks, and wanted to make sure it was completely gone!

I had a busy week, with my guild's annual spring dinner on Wednesday.  The executive members do the catering, with two of our social committees providing dessert.  We had the ArtWear group from Ottawa visiting, and they provided us with a wonderful fashion show!  It was a great way to finish our quilting season.

Today we are waiting for the gas company to show up to change our meter.  We've had problems with readings for the past two winters, so it was past time for a replacement.  Of course we have a window between 8am and noon!

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.