Sunday, February 21, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

 Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date   31.25 yards
Added this week  7.5 yards
Added year to date  7.75 yards
Net used 2016  23.5 yards

There is a shop hop in my area this month - 22 shops!  You have to visit 5 to be eligible for any of the medium prizes, and all 22 for the larger prizes.  DH and I attended a quilt show in New Port Richey on Friday - lots of great inspiration!  There was a shop nearby, so that made #4 on my passport.  I found a great stripe that I had to have, along with a lovely black, red and white print.  Then on the way home we stopped at my favourite shop, Quilts on Plum Lane in Dade City, and I found 2 more stripes and also bought backing for my latest scrap quilt!  That made shop 5, so I handed in my passport. (There is less temptation this way!)

This Wednesday, my quilting group is dedicating the time to make pillowcases for Ryan's Case for Smiles.  I cut pillow cases and cuffs from my stash before heading south for the winter, and I have 38 to stitch on Wednesday!   That should help my stash report next week!

Check out all the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. You may regret turning in your passport. But I would have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some strong will power to turn in your passport, but a very good idea in order to not add to your stash. You will have even better numbers when you get those pillowcases done. I did that last year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.