Sunday, July 27, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  143.25 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014  107.25 yards
 
 Still no new numbers!  I'm the first one to admit that I don't like to give in to illness.  I usually work through just about anything that comes my way, BUT, the horrible cough with chest congestion has really kicked my behind this time.  I did manage to finish the machine quilting on the third quilt for community quilts, but I worked in half-hour segments, then had to rest.

I think I'm finally on the mend - managed to bake some bread and do a load of laundry yesterday.  Today is a damp Sunday, so I won't be able to work in the garden, so I'll work on some indoor tasks instead - maybe even some quilting!

Head over to Judy's blog, Patchwork Times to check on others' stash reports this week.

3 comments:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.