Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TOO MANY CHORES, NOT ENOUGH ENERGY

I've been trying to do a thorough house cleaning, vacuuming, floors, dusting, lemon oil on furniture, as well as making the garden more tidy as plants begin to prepare for winter.   Of course, I have a sore throat, which I'm hoping doesn't develop into anything serious.

We're also having a house guest on Thursday night, then a trip to Kitchener on Friday and Saturday to attend the quilt show there.

I do not have time to get sick!

I did  manage to get the flock of sheep machine appliqued and the blocks stitched together.  (The sheep are made of fleece, for a nice soft feel for baby.)  Now I just have to add borders, then I can get the quilting completed!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Have fun at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Susan -- I put a sticky note on "Every Which Way" the first time I saw it in QM. Great way to use 9-patches as well as flying geese. It's great to see your version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.