Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

 

 

 I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and is looking forward to a new adventure in 2021!   DH and I are having a quiet night at home.We rarely celebrated the new years, as he worked shift-work for our first few years of marriage, and we chose to have Christmas to spend with family, as most of his fellow workers wanted to celebrate the new year in style.

 

I managed to complete a final quilt before the end of the year.  I used a 3 yard quilt pattern called "Harmony" from the "Easy Does It" book by Fabric Cafe.  I found 2 cute farm fabrics, one with pigs and one with chickens, and added a bright orange fabric.

 

This will find a home in the new year, adding to the donation quilts from our guild.
  

My final stash report is finished, and I am in the black, but my New Year's resolution is to try to use more of my stash in 2021!



 

 FINAL STASH REPORT 2020

Fabric used this week  17.625 yard
Fabric used to date   119.875
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  78 yards

Net fabric used 2020   41.875 yards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.