Tuesday, November 12, 2019

UP TO DATE - ALMOST

I've been catching up on my "52 Blocks in 52 Weeks" project.  I cut out parts for 4 or 5 blocks, and then sew them together.    I finished up to block 43 last night, but then downloaded block 44 this morning.
I have been spending time with my Electric Quilt software, deciding how I am going to use the blocks in a layout.  Straight set, or on point, what kind of sashing, how many borders etc.  I'm sure I'll figure it out by the time the final block pattern is released.

I spent some time this morning unpacking my 2 small dufflebags of fabric.  Now I just have to decide which project to start first.  I really should work on the projects that I left here over the summer, but something new is always calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.