Saturday, December 29, 2018

FINAL STASH REPORT FOR 2018

Stash reports have been hit and miss for me this year.  
Since this is the final full week in December,
I decided to close the books on 2018.

 Fabric used this week 4.625 yards
Fabric used year to date  124.125 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  62.125 yards
Net used 2018  62 yards

This is not my best report since I have been keeping track, 
but it is also not my worst!
I have continued to use more than I have added,
which was my goal.

This is my final finish of 2018, called A Year in the Garden.  The embroidery patterns and the final quilt design was a BOM in 2018, by Jenny of ELEPHANTZ

I added a final small green border to the original design.  I stitched the quilting by machine, using So Fine thread by Superior Thread.

Below are some close-ups.
 














I stitched feathered hooks in the final border, and simple leaves surrounding each framed block.  My goal was to create texture, and highlight the blocks.  The embroidery was done by hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.